Comment on page
The EDUM token consists of two forms: the fixed-value token called EDUMP and the market-fluctuating token known as EDUM.
All participants in the EDUM ecosystem can acquire EDUMP based on their engagement and contributions to the platform. The obtained EDUMP can be used for purchasing item NFTs, course NFTs, physical products, and more within the platform.
The acquired EDUMP can also be exchanged for EDUM through the platform's SWAP system. This SWAP system encourages active participation from ecosystem participants and facilitates a natural and sustainable cycle in the token economy.
EDUM is developed based on the Ethereum ERC-20 standard and is a utility token that allows trading between users and on external exchanges. It has a fixed supply and its value is determined by the market. As the EDUM ecosystem becomes more active, its value may fluctuate, making it a powerful element for the participation and activities of ecosystem participants.
- Acquisition of EDUM
- 1.Exchange and acquisition of EDUM using held EDUMP
- 2.Acquisition through external cryptocurrency exchanges
- 3.Acquisition through platform airdrops, events, etc
- Utilization of EDUM
- 1.EDUM ecosystem entrance fee for companies: Educational companies entering the EDUM ecosystem are required to pay a fee, which can be done by purchasing EDUM from external cryptocurrency exchanges.
- 2.Cash out on external cryptocurrency exchanges.
- 3.Acquisition of EDUMP: To use the EDUMP SHOP within the ecosystem, it is necessary to possess the ecosystem's base currency, EDUMP. If there is a shortage of EDUMP, it can be acquired by using EDUM.
- 4.DAO Voting
EDUMP is a payment method within the EDUM platform that can be used to access lectures, NFTs, stores, and services. It serves as a measure of contribution to the EDUM platform and is an important tool for the platform's activation and circularity. To ensure exchange value, 1 EDUMP is pegged to 1 Korean won (1 EDUMP = 1 KRW), serving as a fixed-value point. If there is a shortage of EDUMP, it can be purchased with EDUM on external exchanges for exchange purposes.
- Acquiring of EDUMP
- 1.S2E: Obtain through EDUM's learning activities (App, Web, Headsets, etc.)
- 2.B2B: Partner mileage can be exchanged/acquired as EDUMP through the SWAP system
- 3.EDUM Exchange: Exchange/acquire EDUMP through the platform's SWAP system
- 4.Obtain through platform events and promotions
- Utilization of EDUMP
- 1.Contents: Used for purchasing digital content within the EDUM platform, such as lectures, brainwave data, etc
- 2.NFTs: Used for item NFTs, content NFTs, minting, P2P trades, and more
- 3.Physical Products: Used for purchasing headsets, educational devices, study materials, and more
- 4.EDUM Exchange: Used for exchanging to EDUM through the platform's SWAP system
The initial source and demand for EDUM tokens are as follows. As the business advances, partnerships, and content increase, more diverse suppliers and demand sources will be added.
EDUM presents various methods to ensure the organic circulation of tokens and the continuous increase in token value. These methods include securing ongoing buying pressure, expanding token utility, controlling token supply, and implementing robust Lock-up policies.
1. Ongoing Buying Pressure
- EDUM's leading token image in education provides good and stable brand value on its own, enabling business alliances with a number of service providers and training companies, and the resulting expansion of the ecosystem is expected to serve as a strong token buyer on the exchange.
- EDUM products cannot be purchased with Fiat (Cash) and can only be bought with tokens. Therefore, to purchase a specific EDUM product, a certain amount of tokens is required. If the tokens obtained through the use of EDUM services are insufficient, they can be purchased on exchanges to complete the purchase.
2. Increasing Demand and Managing Sell Volume
- EDUM ecosystem provides attractive use cases that can only be purchased within the ecosystem, such as physical product EDU DEVICE, consulting NFT with admission experts for students (guardians), specialized instructor NFT, and mentor NFT for successful job placement. These use cases encourage internal consumption of tokens acquired through EDUM services, minimizing the sell volume that goes to external exchanges.
3. Token Supply Management
- Token Inflation Rate is directly related to the token's circulation, making precise token simulation and robust lock-up policies crucial. The higher the inflation rate of tokens, the diluted value of tokens will continue to fall and adversely affect services. To minimize these problems, EDUM plans to carry out its business by adjusting the token inflation rate to a stable rate through deflation token mix policies such as incineration of unused supplies.
4. Conservative Lock-up Policy
- We will implement a conservative lock-up policy, which is the strongest and most conservative compared to other projects, taking every effort to enhance the token value. Additionally, we will disclose the lock-up criteria and quantities for public companies, communities, and other entities, and transparently disclose the details in the event of token transfers exceeding a certain quantity.
Name : EDUM Symbol : EDUM Type : ERC 20 Total Issuance :2,000,000,000 EDUM Smallest Unit: 1 x 10-18 EDUM
< Token Allocation >